This mainly deals with creative methods for interactive learning, but incorporates group learning methods also. Approaches can be adapted and applied with different age groups: from 7 – 107!
▪ Science of learning through interactive methods, and overview of key stages.
▪ Designing and delivering interactive learning: cognitive, emotional, psycho-social, kinaesthetic
▪ Use of games, including adaptation to topic
▪ Applying principles of creativity
▪ Facilitation technique
◦ Communication for Development
◦ Community radio
◦ Rights-based approach to programming
◦ Gender inclusion